Annonce

13 février 2024 Sortie de Dotclear 2.29

#1 2008-06-18 00:34:40

30mil
Membre
Lieu : Shreveport LA, USA
Site Web

Edit the default theme

I really like the default theme. Especially with the "blow up" option. How do I make the default tpl files editable online like the other themes where there is a button for "Theme editor"?

Thanks guys!

#2 2008-06-18 00:44:17

30mil
Membre
Site Web

Re : Edit the default theme

It occurred to me that it would not be in our best interest to edit the default tpl files, so if that's the case, how about releasing the default theme as a standalone theme that does not use the default tpl files?

#3 2008-06-18 01:41:32

AlexandreP
Membre
Lieu : Montréal.qc.ca
Site Web

As you say, it's not a good idea to directly edit the default template's files. Instead, if you would like to rearange the default theme to be editable just like BlowUp, you should first either make a backup copy or, better, create a new theme i.e. named "Default Editable".

BlowUp is editable because some libs and config files have been added to it. Not every theme has theses options. If you take a look at BlowUp's files, you will see a '_config.php' file and two folders 'lib' and 'locales' containing the instructions on how BlowUp can be modified. And you can see the same '_config.php' file in Custom CSS theme. If you would like to create some editable themes, you should study how those two themes are built. :-)

#4 2008-06-19 23:16:47

30mil
Membre
Site Web

Thanks,

I'll do that.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map