13 février 2024 Sortie de Dotclear 2.29

#1 2012-06-07 19:35:56

tbtip
Membre
Lieu : Hoya ( Germany )
Site Web

Plugin Event Handler

Hello,

I would have got a question about the plugin event handler.

I want to make for my Christmas blog an event list

Two examples I've ever recorded: http://weihnachtsblog.weihnachts-lichter.de/?days

Unfortunately it is not possible to enter tags for the events

With the tags I would like to provide additional choices when looking for an Event

For example, tags for a Christmas market in Berlin:
Christmas Market
Christmas Market Berlin
Christmas Market Berlin 2012

I've tried using the plugin Mymeta to realize something, but unfortunately you can not embed it in event handlers.

Had one of you an idea

Or is there another better solution

kind regards

Leider beherrsche ich nicht die englische Sprache, deswegen helfe ich gerne in deutscher Sprache.
Meine Dotclear-Blogs: Weihnachtsblog; Weihnachtsmärkte in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz; CMS-Systeme - Blogsoftware Dotclear und mehr auf Tbtip.de

#2 2012-06-09 19:49:37

ben_griffith
Membre
Lieu : Wiltshire

Re : Plugin Event Handler

hi tbtip

I have some difficulties to understand why somebody wants to have tags for events. Tags are for finding topics that are connected with each other. However, it's a habit of an event to be gone after the event has taken place. I can't imagine why somebody clicks on a tag in a calender in order to read about an event that happened 3 years before. If your Christmas blog reports about Christmas markets in 2012, then a reader will go through all events.

Dernière modification par ben_griffith (2012-06-09 19:53:35)

I Dotclear.

#3 2012-06-09 21:58:08

tbtip
Membre
Lieu : Hoya ( Germany )
Site Web

Re : Plugin Event Handler

Hello ben_griffith,

ultimately you're right with your arguments, but in my idea as I would like to use the event calendar, it would be nice if I could use tags.

As long as I only extends the dates from my own private club, or something else to post it so do not have tags.

But why do I need tags?

I want to generate a list handler with the event or individual pages of Christmas markets and other Christmas events in Germany.

In the end I would like to try another German website to make a little competition.

When I was in the normal search box, for example Christmas market in Berlin ( Weihnachtsmarkt Berlin ) text box that the appropriate Christmas market is not found. This means that the event handler does not seem to be indexed pages. Although there are such sites already exist:

http://weihnachtsblog.weihnachts-lichte … 06/06/2012
http://weihnachtsblog.weihnachts-lichte … 09/06/2012

In addition, there are over thousands of Christmas markets start at the same time almost all of the first Advent around. Since the simple list of problem with these large amounts of almost simultaneous events.

Now maybe there are not visitors to the Christmas market in Berlin is interested in, but look for a Christmas market in Stuttgart and Cologne. How to find now among the thousands of visitors from Christmas markets to correct.

In my view, the best pre-defined tags (keywords), though the normal search does not work with event handlers

kind regards

Leider beherrsche ich nicht die englische Sprache, deswegen helfe ich gerne in deutscher Sprache.
Meine Dotclear-Blogs: Weihnachtsblog; Weihnachtsmärkte in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz; CMS-Systeme - Blogsoftware Dotclear und mehr auf Tbtip.de

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map