Dotclear

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

13 février 2024 Sortie de Dotclear 2.29

#1 2015-03-24 07:31:12

AtomicShrimp
Membre

Migration (nearly) complete for Atomic Shrimp

It's taken me months to migrate my blog across to Dotclear, but it's finally live! - www.atomicshrimp.com

My old CMS was a flat-file PHP thing that went out of support years ago - and there was no easy way to import the content in bulk - I had to copy/paste/reformat more than 350 articles by hand - but this is a good thing, because I fixed a load of broken images and other problems at the same time.

I just have one remaining problem; because I did manage to import the comments from my old site directly into the comments table in my Dotclear DB, they are appearing on the pages, but the comment totals at the bottom of article snippets (on the main page and searches etc) are not correct.

The comment totals recalculate OK when a new comment is added in the normal way, but I think I need to recalculate them all at once.  Presumably a simple action query in the DB can do this, but I'm a little scared of destroying something.  Can anyone help?

#2 2015-03-24 07:37:16

Philippe
Stagiaire
Lieu : Toulon
Site Web

Re : Migration (nearly) complete for Atomic Shrimp

There is an option in Maintenance plugin: Count again comments and trackbacks. Did you try applying it?

#3 2015-03-24 20:41:29

AtomicShrimp
Membre

Re : Migration (nearly) complete for Atomic Shrimp

Excellent!  I didn't even realise that function was there - it worked perfectly, thanks!

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map