13 février 2024 Sortie de Dotclear 2.29

#1 2018-01-16 23:20:40

AlexanderLiebrecht
Membre
Lieu : Rostock, Germany
Site Web

How To include HTML Code in a Text Widget

Hi Developers,

I would like to deactivate the LegacyEditor in the text widget in DC 2.13 because you can not work with HTML code in the widget.

<div class="shariff" data-backend-url="/my-shariff-backend" data-services="[&quot;facebook&quot;,&quot;addthis&quot;,&quot;googleplus&quot;,&quot;twitter&quot;,&quot;pinterest&quot;,&quot;xing&quot;&quot;linkedin&quot;,&quot;whatsapp&quot;,&quot;info&quot;,]" data-theme="standard" data-orientation="horizontal"></div>

I would like to include this Shariff button code in the widget, but unfortunately this does not work because the editor is displayed.

How can I do it?

Thanks in Advance.

Dernière modification par AlexanderLiebrecht (2018-01-16 23:21:24)

Blogger, Webmaster, Forums-Admin, Wiki-Writer and CMS-Fan from Rostock, Germany. My DotClear-Blog is under http://dotclear.liebrechts-portfolio.de

#2 2018-01-17 07:42:44

Franck
Footer de merde
Lieu : Paris
Site Web

Re : How To include HTML Code in a Text Widget

Hi,

Go to "My preferences" → "My options" tab → "Edition" fieldset (3rd from the top) and uncheck the "Widget's textareas" in "Use xhtml editor for:" area

Then save your options (button at the bottom of this page).

Dotclear addicted since 2004

#3 2018-01-17 08:36:54

AlexanderLiebrecht
Membre
Lieu : Rostock, Germany
Site Web

Re : How To include HTML Code in a Text Widget

Thank you. Have found everything, but the DIV code is unfortunately not displayed. It had been a long time since the integration. Adsense and Co. all no problem, but with these buttons unfortunately no indication.

Hm ... I have to continue researching what it can be.

Blogger, Webmaster, Forums-Admin, Wiki-Writer and CMS-Fan from Rostock, Germany. My DotClear-Blog is under http://dotclear.liebrechts-portfolio.de

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map