Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

13 février 2024 Sortie de Dotclear 2.29

#1 2019-12-04 22:18:59

jamesT
Membre

Getting rid of the date

I am using the default theme "Blowup"

I am having an issue that each post display the date twice, once above the post title and once below it.

https://i.imgur.com/7gHm4Av.jpg

I don't see a way in the theme editor to change this. I downloaded the style.css file from the /themes/ folder via FTP. I edited it and uploaded it, nothing changed.

I would like to remove one of these dates or just know how to edit this part of the theme. 

Thanks.

J'utilise le thème par défaut "Blowup"

J'ai un problème que chaque poste afficher la date deux fois, une fois au-dessus du titre de poste et une fois en dessous.

https://i.imgur.com/7gHm4Av.jpg

Je ne vois pas un moyen dans l'éditeur thème de changer cela.

J'ai téléchargé le fichier style.css à partir du /thèmes / dossier via FTP. Je l'ai édité et téléchargé, rien n'a changé.

Je voudrais supprimer une de ces dates ou tout simplement savoir comment modifier cette partie du thème.

Merci.

#2 2019-12-05 03:59:11

ben_griffith
Membre
Lieu : Wiltshire

Re : Getting rid of the date

Hi JamesT

I would suggest you take out the date above the title as the day below the title contains useful information like Category.

If you don't want to change anything, I would suggest you do the change in your Dashboard rather than the style.css.

In Dashboard, go to Blog appearance, click on Configure Theme and then near the bottom, in Additional CSS add:

.day-date {display:none;}

If you wish to change it in style.css, just add display:none; to .day-date, line 306, so that there is:
.day-date {
    display:none;
    font-size: 1em;
    margin: 0 0 0.5em;
    text-align: right;
    color: #279ac4;
}

Dernière modification par ben_griffith (2019-12-05 04:11:54)

I Dotclear.

#3 2019-12-06 15:55:46

jamesT
Membre

Re : Getting rid of the date

Thank you

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map