13 février 2024 Sortie de Dotclear 2.29

#1 2012-03-18 09:11:28

tbtip
Membre
Lieu : Hoya ( Germany )
Site Web

Description Page Site

Hello,

in this issue concerns the following pages.

Example: http://www.dance-video.eu/lets-dance/?/page/52

In all subsequent pages, the default text is taken from the blog settings.

See: site:www.dance-video.eu/lets-dance/?/page/

This creates in the webmaster tool from Google error messages.

I would like to create for each subsequent page has its own individual description.

My idea would be to list the titles of the first three posts in succession on the next page as a description.

Example: Boogie Woogie - Sultans of Swing - 2010 BW Main Class Final Slow; Tango Argentino Arben - 7Mo Campeonato de Baile de Buenos Aires Final Istas Salon de Sur, standard formation - Khatan Tuul Mongolia - IDSF World Championship 2010

How could you implement something like that, because one of you would have an idea?

Leider beherrsche ich nicht die englische Sprache, deswegen helfe ich gerne in deutscher Sprache.
Meine Dotclear-Blogs: Weihnachtsblog; Weihnachtsmärkte in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz; CMS-Systeme - Blogsoftware Dotclear und mehr auf Tbtip.de

#2 2012-03-18 11:18:46

Philippe
Stagiaire
Lieu : Toulon
Site Web

Re : Description Page Site

In home.html you have a line for description that says :

<meta name="description" lang="{{tpl:BlogLanguage}}" content="{{tpl:BlogDescription cut_string="180" encode_html="1"}}<tpl:PaginationIf start="0"> - {{tpl:lang page}} {{tpl:PaginationCurrent}}</tpl:PaginationIf>" />

You mcould replace the bit {{tpl:lang page}} {{tpl:PaginationCurrent}} by a loop on entries ?

#3 2012-03-18 12:25:42

tbtip
Membre
Site Web

Hello amalgame,

If I understand you correctly, am I to {{tpl:lang page}} {{tpl:PaginationCurrent}} replace with a loop function.

Ok, I understand but I do not have to, but I would imagine that there is a problem.

The Start Page from www.dance-video.eu is supposed to output the text which is in the blog settings. Next following page will then appear in the headings of Description with the first three Title on the following site.

Example Description of Home:

<meta name="description" lang="de" content="Lets Dance us - Ihr Tanzvideo Blog präsentiert Ihnen interessante Tanzvideos von den Videoportalen dieser Welt. Lets Dance us - Tanzvideo Blog entführt Sie in die Welt des Tanzes" />

Example Description of first episode page:

<meta name="description" lang="de" content="Jive - Let's Dance 2009, Streetdance Contest - ReVerse, 500 Tanzvideos " />

Probably this is achieved with a query, but since I just have to adapt.

Could one of you help me as a final solution?

Or have you a different idea how to solve the problem with the same description?

Dernière modification par tbtip (2012-03-18 12:27:30)

Leider beherrsche ich nicht die englische Sprache, deswegen helfe ich gerne in deutscher Sprache.
Meine Dotclear-Blogs: Weihnachtsblog; Weihnachtsmärkte in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz; CMS-Systeme - Blogsoftware Dotclear und mehr auf Tbtip.de

#4 2012-04-21 08:01:06

tbtip
Membre
Site Web

I finally found time to get the problem under control.

I have used the following code:

<meta name="description" lang="{{tpl:BlogLanguage}}" content="<tpl:PaginationIf start="1">{{tpl:BlogDescription cut_string="180" encode_html="1"}}</tpl:PaginationIf>" /><tpl:PaginationIf start="0"><tpl:LoopPosition>{{tpl:EntryTitle encode_html="1"}}</tpl:LoopPosition></tpl:PaginationIf>" />

On the start page of the Dance Video Blog, the blog description will be displayed.

Unfortunately, but empty on the following pages, the description, so I think that in the second part of the error codes must be inserted.

<tpl:PaginationIf start="0"><tpl:LoopPosition>{{tpl:EntryTitle encode_html="1"}}</tpl:LoopPosition></tpl:PaginationIf>

But I can not find the error.

Can you please help me.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map