13 février 2024 Sortie de Dotclear 2.29

#1 2012-05-16 07:11:02

tbtip
Membre
Lieu : Hoya ( Germany )
Site Web

Microsoft Word text import

Good morning,

I wanted to ask me whether there is a plugin for pre-text from Microsoft Word into a Dotclear contribution to import without the need to continue to edit it.

Or how you do it?

I would require in the future the lyrics for a Christmas blog in Word. Ok, I use Microsoft Word not directly, but LibreOffice, but there can also save doc documents

Leider beherrsche ich nicht die englische Sprache, deswegen helfe ich gerne in deutscher Sprache.
Meine Dotclear-Blogs: Weihnachtsblog; Weihnachtsmärkte in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz; CMS-Systeme - Blogsoftware Dotclear und mehr auf Tbtip.de

#2 2012-05-16 07:44:59

Jean-Michel
Modérateur à ailes d'ange
Lieu : Paris
Site Web

Re : Microsoft Word text import

Hello,

A request was made on the forum for processing of a long document in doc format and create a plugin that would import a file in doc format who then analyze the tags (bold, italic, underline, h3 , h4, h5, ...) to convert them.

I think the current state, it will use an alternate editor like TinyMCE in Dotclear.

#3 2012-05-17 06:12:44

tbtip
Membre
Site Web

Hello Jean-Michel

thank you very much for your help and the link to the TinyMCE plugin.

Although this plugin is apparently not maintained, so I installed to test it.

Unfortunately, there are some features do not work, unfortunately PasteWord

Too bad, but again, many thanks for your help

P.S. I must also say that I do not think much of TinyMCE, because I know this plugin from a different CMS system (CMSMS) and there are also problems with constantly.

Leider beherrsche ich nicht die englische Sprache, deswegen helfe ich gerne in deutscher Sprache.
Meine Dotclear-Blogs: Weihnachtsblog; Weihnachtsmärkte in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz; CMS-Systeme - Blogsoftware Dotclear und mehr auf Tbtip.de

#4 2012-05-17 12:11:52

Philippe
Stagiaire
Lieu : Toulon
Site Web

If you paste a text from Word in wiki syntax, you will see that it is properly sanitized ;)

#5 2012-05-20 05:28:29

tbtip
Membre
Site Web

@ amalgame

Thank you for your tip

Whom it may interested, yesterday I found an article online on Dotclear Germany.

Offline blog post created with Windows Live Writer

This version of the xml / rpc interface seems to work quite well.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map