Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

13 février 2024 Sortie de Dotclear 2.29

#1 2013-02-04 14:37:19

clearingthedots
Membre

password protected entries

Hi,

I would like to use password protected entries for a special blog, but need to modify the dotclear behavior. Currently, dotclear will not display a password protected entry. The only way to view this entry is to have the actual url to it and then enter the password.

I need this to be different.

I would like to modify the code so that dotclear will display links to password protected entries as if they were unprotected. Just like any other regular entry. When someone clicks on the link for the protected entry, they would get the "enter password" request.

Anyone know how to do this?

I have the blog set up to display only one entry at a time and took all sidebar navigation links out. All I have are "previous" and "next" entry navigation links. They are displayed after an entry. The goal is to have the reader follow each entry, one at a time, and from time to time, password protect an entry so that readers can only continue if they solve a "mystery" and get the right answer (password key).

Thanks

#2 2013-02-04 15:47:25

Philippe
Stagiaire
Lieu : Toulon
Site Web

Re : password protected entries

Some time ago, Dsls posted a solution to this problem here.

The code must be added to your theme's _public.php file, then you can use a new attribute in the entries loop:

<tpl:Entries ignore_password="1">

#3 2013-02-06 03:51:11

clearingthedots
Membre

Re : password protected entries

Thanks a lot.

Do I modify the entry loop in the home.html file?

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map