Dotclear

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2014-09-06 15:05:34

jarekb
Membre

Redirecting Category link to external URL [SOLVED]

Hello forum Friends!

I am new Dotclear user. I've gone through the real battlefield to configure this CMS to fit my needs. It's almost done, but there are still some questions to be solved. I appreciate any help.

First problem is: How to create new category link that is redirecting to external URL or to one of the folders?

For example: I am creating category called "Forum" in www.mydomain.com and I want it to be redirected to www.forum-in-different-domain.com or to forum.mydomain.com/forum

Thank you in advance

Dernière modification par jarekb (2014-09-12 06:07:30)

#2 2014-09-07 03:16:56

tbtip
Membre
Lieu : Hoya ( Germany )
Site Web

Re : Redirecting Category link to external URL [SOLVED]

Hello jarekb,

Once excuse for the bad English, what follows now. :-) My native language is German and this text I created using an online translator.

If I understand your question correctly, you want from the categories navigation, link to external websites.
What do I know this is not so.

What you can do however, really easy to make a blogroll and bring the blogroll widget in your navigation bar. You can assign links Bogroll a category and then also call specifically in the navigation bar.

If your theme supports the Simple menu, you can set to external websites via the Simple menu links.

I hope I could help a little:-)

Leider beherrsche ich nicht die englische Sprache, deswegen helfe ich gerne in deutscher Sprache.
Meine Dotclear-Blogs: Weihnachtsblog; Weihnachtsmärkte in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz; CMS-Systeme - Blogsoftware Dotclear und mehr auf Tbtip.de

#3 2014-09-07 08:40:09

jarekb
Membre

Re : Redirecting Category link to external URL [SOLVED]

Hello tbtip,

Thank you for an answer. Blogroll does the trick :)

Greetings from Poland.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map