Dotclear

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

13 février 2024 Sortie de Dotclear 2.29

#1 2015-07-17 00:22:17

kgani
Membre

XML-RPC broken in 2.7.5?

I just updated from 2.5.4 to 2.7.5. I have two blogs set up on my personal server - an old iMac running Mac OS X 10.10.4 with an enhanced PHP and PostgreSQL.

When doing a test post, everything went fine, but the next day, my wife complained that her pictures were not showing up.

She is using a standalone editor with Movable Type interface, Ecto (even though it is broken for Photos... and will likely not updated), as it also makes a thumbnail and full scale photo automatically, and given the lack of updates, I thought that it was finally broken.

I then experimented with MarsEdit, but got the same problem: the pictures do simply not upload, although an empty file is created in the correct directory (that is writeable of course).

I restored the old version and everything is working again. - but only using version 2.5.4.

Something in the XML/RPC was broken between version 2.5.4 and 2.7.5 that should be fixed. I found related problems in both the English and French forums here, but no solution other than reverting to the old version.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map