Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

13 février 2024 Sortie de Dotclear 2.29

#1 2021-03-10 11:35:32

Seonbae
Membre

Cannot write or edit a post.

Hi all,
I'm a newbie in Dotclear and I look for a little help.
Until today everything works good, I was able to create and edit posts on my site. Today I tried to edit an old post and when I open it, I cannot see the content.
Just title has the field where I can write down but the rest (Excerpt, Content, Personal Notes), has no field. So I am not able to write or even to see the content.

Text formatting for the notes are set up to xhtml.
Preferred editor for xhtml is set up for dcCKeditor.
If I change the preferred editor for xhtml to dcLegacyeditor, i can see the content and I am able to write/modify but not in the same way I did before.
Before the field for writing/editing was more complex, more friendly, with a lot of options including paragraph, somehow like office word tools.

Can you help me with some advices?
Thanks
Best regards Ioan

#2 2021-03-10 12:30:39

Philippe
Stagiaire
Lieu : Toulon
Site Web

Re : Cannot write or edit a post.

Hello

The dcCKEditor plugin is a bit touchy about paths. Check first that the DC_ADMIN_URL in dotclear/inc/config.php is strictly the same as the actual admin URL (www or not, https or http). Best way is to copy the admin URL into config.php file.

Check also, if you are using an add blocker, to deactivate it for the admin url ;)

#3 2021-03-15 06:29:39

Seonbae
Membre

Hi Phillipe
I want to thank you very much for your help. I did exactly what you told me, and everything works perfect now! Thanks again!
Now I would like to ask you something else.... I made a simple menu, works great in any browser, but when I open my blog using my phone.....the menu does not work. The icon for the menu appear on the left upper corner of the screen, but not expand.
Can you help me please with this issue?
Thank you.
Best regards Ioan

#4 2021-03-15 14:51:38

Philippe
Stagiaire
Site Web

Hi! The menu behavior depends on the theme, some are not responsive. Could you please tell us which one you are using? And if possible, could you post a link to your blog?

#5 2021-03-16 11:17:01

Seonbae
Membre

Hi,
I am using Tablet 3.0. The address is www.seonbae.ro

#6 2021-03-16 16:38:02

Philippe
Stagiaire
Site Web

With the adaptative view in my browser (Firefox), the menu works fine. With the same browser on Android phone, it does not work. Tried also with Chrome, but same result. Can't see any error in the browser's console.

Sorry but I will not be able to help anymore, try contacting the author on this forum, I think there was a thread for this theme (?).

Eventualy, try another responsive theme.

#7 2021-03-17 04:13:59

ben_griffith
Membre
Lieu : Wiltshire

Hello Seonbae

Since the menu works in the original theme, I can only assume that either you changed something with the files or you added Javascript that coincidently stops the menu from working. Did you enable Javascript in Blog settings?

I Dotclear.

#8 2021-03-17 12:04:47

Seonbae
Membre

Hi Philipe and Ben,
First I thought that I changed something into the files, or something in configuration, so I did a clean installation on another website. Unfortunately, with that clean version, without anything added, the result is the same: on the phone browser, the menu does not work.... By default the jQuery  is enabled in blog config, I tried also without it. No result.

#9 2021-03-17 12:15:52

Philippe
Stagiaire
Site Web

Comes up to my mind: which version of jQuery? If there is a choice, try changing it.

#10 2021-03-17 12:28:06

Seonbae
Membre

The version of jQuerry is 3.5.1 and there are no option...
I just seen that ben_griffith is the author :). Hello again Ben.
I think it is my problem....somewhere. I installed another responsive theme - Simple Grayscale Bootstrap - and i faced the same situation....cannot open the menu from my phone...

#11 2021-03-17 14:22:52

Philippe
Stagiaire
Site Web

I tried Dotaddict demo blog with my phone, no problem with Tablet's or Simple Grayscale's menu

I came back to your blog and noticed this error in the browser's console (sorry for previous message where I had missed it):

Loading failed for the <script> with source “http://seonbae.ro/index.php?pf=jquery/3.5.1/jquery.cookie.js”.

Your website answers on a secure (https) URL, but in the source code all URLs are insecure (http).

Try in blog parameters, to add the s in the blog URL which should be:

https://seonbae.ro/index.php?

#12 2021-03-17 20:09:57

Seonbae
Membre

Hi Philippe. I found and I changed the URL exactly as you told me and .......YES!!!! Now works perfect! Thank you very much!
I hope you will help me again when I will try to setup the subscription services.
Best Regards Ioan

#13 2021-03-18 04:02:57

ben_griffith
Membre
Lieu : Wiltshire

Many thanks, Philippe. You are our hero :-)

I Dotclear.

#14 2021-03-18 11:40:46

Philippe
Stagiaire
Site Web

@Seonbae: glad it worked for you! Next time you need help, please open a new thread ;)

#15 2021-03-18 18:22:07

Seonbae
Membre

ok Philippe! Thank you!

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Pied de page des forums

Sites map